Richard S. Panitch, Esq.
Location: Freehold, New Jersey
Phone: 732-308-0200 | Fax: 732-577-0100
E-mail: E-mail Me
I previously interned for the Honorable Deloros K. Sloviter, Chief Judge for the United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals. I have diverse experience in multiple facets of litigation with a special emphasis on personal injury, employment discrimination and complex civil litigation. In the employment realm, I have been involved in high profile cases including matters against the Morris County Sheriff’s Department and its elected Sheriff and litigation against major corporations such as Sprint, Continental Airlines, The New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority, Comcast and Old Navy, just to name a few. I am a zealous litigator and I pride myself on coming up with creative solutions to benefit my clients.
I continue to give back to my school, the University of Pennsylvania and I am on the Secondary School Committee and I interview students that have applied to the University of Pennsylvania for undergraduate admission. I am long time New York Jets fan and I enjoy football, baseball and basketball. I enjoy travel and cruising and I am an enthusiast of all things Disney. I am a dog lover and I live in Middlesex County with my wife and Cairn Terrier, Nova. We have four daughters who are in college.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful Terminations
- Personal Injury
- Complex Civil Litigation
- New Jersey, 1989
- Colorado, 1990
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania, cum laude, 1989
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, summa cum laude, 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Pennsylvania in 1985
- Graduated in the top ten percent of his law school class in 1989 from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Awarded the Philadelphia Trial Lawyer’s Award for outstanding achievement in trial advocacy and inducted into the Order of the Coif.
- Represented the University of Pennsylvania in the prestigious National Moot Court Competition.
Classes & Seminars
Previously taught law at Sussex Community College as an Adjunct Professor
Actively involved on behalf of the University of Pennsylvania. I currently conduct interviews of students that have applied to the University of Pennsylvania for the School’s Secondary School Committee and I am a member of the University of Pennsylvania’s Central New Jersey Alumni Club. I previously served on the Board of Directors of the Raritan Valley YMCA and assisted in the YMCA’s charitable endeavors.