Personal Injury Attorneys Edison NJ
When auto manufacturers provide vehicles with faulty seat belts, this can mean instant danger for whoever is driving in New Jersey. Seat belt failure can occur in various ways in NJ, including:
- Seat belt latch failure: When a seat belt buckle unlatches inadvertently, causing inadvertent unlatching.
- Spooling: When too much of the seat belt webbing is let out, causing movement in the occupant.
- Retractor failure: When the lock or tightening of the seat belt should confine the occupant securely, but doesn’t.
Seat belt errors can be due to manufacture or assembly of a seat belt, or due to inherent flaws in the design. Some seat belts also don’t exhibit instructions or warning labels as needed.
Those using a defective seat belt can face injuries to the head, brain, chest, abdomen, spine or pelvis, legs, and arms. Victims can also suffer whiplash, internal bleeding, injuries to the body’s internal organs, and pinched nerves.
If you’ve been injured due to a seat belt defect, call a personal injury lawyer at 888-355-4752. If you cannot get to us we will come to you.
Edison NJ Roof and Ceiling Collapses
Roof and ceiling collapses often occur due to poor supervision, hazardous conditions, and a lack of proper safety equipment. Because construction workers are working on buildings that are only partially completed, they face hazards such as half-built walls, poorly secured ceilings, faulty plumbing within walls, poor construction, and unsafe architectural plans. These conditions can contribute to the collapse of a ceiling, wall, or roof.
Common Causes of Ceiling and Wall Collapses:
- Falling debris: Heavy debris or equipment such as steel rods may be accidentally dropped, landing on the roof and causing it to collapse.
- Malfunctioning equipment: Machine or operator error of large construction equipment may cause the wall to topple or roof to come crashing down.
- Improperly secured walls or ceilings: A wall or ceiling without proper support may succumb to gravity or weight placed on it, collapsing and crushing those next to or underneath it.
- Plumbing and duct issues: Pipes and air ducts are often installed in walls and ceilings. If installed improperly, the weight of the pipes or ducts may cause collapse. In addition, water damage caused by a leak may result in an unexpected collapse.
If you were working on a building and you were injured, don’t hesitate to call our office today at 888-355-4752. If you cannot get to us we will come to you.
Edison NJ Seat Belt Defects
Our team of lawyers are experienced in all areas of the law, including:
- Personal Injury
- Dog Bites
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Seat Belt Defects
- Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Roof and Ceiling Collapses
- And more…
Our law office is located in Freehold, just a 50-minute drive from our Monmouth County neighbors in Edison NJ.
If you are a resident of Edison NJ and seek representation for any case related to personal injury or criminal law, call us today at 888-355-4752. If you cannot get to us we will come to you.