- Whether or not the doctor was qualified to treat the patient
- Whether or not the hospital should also be charged if the patient’s health problems was the fault of the doctor in the facility
- Whether it was the right doctor who was selected to treat the patient
- Giving too much anesthesia to the patient
- Failing to check the patient’s medical history for possible complications
- Not telling the patient of the risks involved if preoperative instructions (like eating for a certain period of time prior to surgery) aren’t followed
- Failing to monitor the patient’s vital signs
- Using defective equipment
Medical Malpractice Attorney Near Me
1. We Assemble Your Legal Team
You will be assigned a team of seasoned attorneys and dedicated support staff who take the time to listen to you and learn every detail about your accident. Your team will be available 24/7. You will never be left in the dark about the status of your case!
2. We Investigate
Next, we collect all available evidence including medical records, insurance policies, police reports, witness testimony, dashcam footage, security video, and more. We will thoroughly investigate all available evidence to build a solid case.
3. We Demand and Negotiate
We will then send a demand letter to the other party stating the facts of your case and the amount of compensation sought. We will negotiate aggressively to strike the best deal as fast possible, without going to court.
4. We Litigate When Necessary
If negotiations do not produce the compensation you deserve, we will go to court. We are trial lawyers, fully prepared to litigate on your behalf!
5. You Do not Pay Unless We Win!
We have a track record of success. You will never pay a fee for a personal injury case unless we win. CONTACT US TODAY!