Powerful Representation in Criminal Law and Personal Injury Cases in New Jersey and New York
Whether you have been injured or arrested, the laws in New Jersey and New York can make it seem like no one is on your side and that the odds are stacked against you. Fortunately, by hiring quality legal counsel, you can level the playing field and feel confident that your case is being handled by attorneys who will fight to protect your rights.
The Freehold, New Jersey, lawyers of Herbert I. Ellis, P.C., have successfully represented thousands of clients suffering from minor to catastrophic injuries and clients who are facing criminal or drug charges. Contact our office by e-mail or call 888-ELLIS-LAW (888-355-4752) for a free initial consultation. You can feel confident that your legal issues are in good hands.
Why Choose Our New Jersey Law Firm?
Our personal injury and criminal defense attorneys take the time to listen to your concerns and address your needs. We devote ourselves to our clients and benefit them in many ways, including:
- Availability: We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your legal issues can arise at any time. We will be there when you need us.
- Compassion: Our lawyers understand the difficulty of being injured or charged with a crime. We truly care about our clients and strive to form lifelong bonds with each person that walks through our door.
- Affordability: We offer free initial consultations in order to save you money.
- Diversity: Our New Jersey and New York attorneys speak Spanish, Yiddish, Hebrew Russian and Portuguese.
- Focus: At the Law Offices of Herbert I. Ellis, P.C., we concentrate our practice on the areas of personal injury and criminal law. This focus gives us an extensive understanding of these special areas and the laws associated with them.