Why Choose Our Law Firm?
Serving New Jersey & New York Since 1988
Our personal injury and criminal defense attorneys take the time to listen to your concerns and address your needs. We devote ourselves to our clients and benefit them in many ways, including:
- Availability: We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your legal issues can arise at any time. We will be there when you need us.
- Compassion: Our lawyers understand the difficulty of being injured or charged with a crime. We truly care about our clients and strive to form lifelong bonds with each person that walks through our door.
- Affordability: We offer free initial consultations in order to save you money.
- Diversity: Our New Jersey and New York attorneys speak Spanish, Yiddish, Hebrew Russian and Portuguese.
- Focus: At the Law Offices of Herbert I. Ellis, P.C., we concentrate our practice on the areas of personal injury and criminal law. This focus gives us an extensive understanding of these special areas and the laws associated with them.
Contact the Law Offices of Herbert I. Ellis, P.C.
Call Us! 888-355-4752
$908,997.35 – Plaintiff motor vehicle side-swiped by tractor trailer forcing Plaintiff vehicle off the road; Lumbar radiculopathy; posterior spinal instrumentation and fusion at L5-S1.
$625,000 – Plaintiff motor vehicle rear-ended by defendant vehicle; Rotator cuff tear, disc herniation C3-4/ C5-6/ C6-7 and disc herniation L4-5, L5-S1.
$650,000 – Defendant motor vehicle went through stop sign; L4 Laminectomy/bilateral L5 Laminectomy; implantation of biomechanical device and placement of segmental instrumentation at L4 and L5.
$501,000 – Plaintiff in backyard of friend and burned after fire ignited from firepit; burns and scars on face and body.
$400,000 – Defendant vehicle went through red light striking Plaintiff vehicle in side; left shoulder arthroscopy and rotator cuff repair;
$350,000 – Defendant ran stop sign striking Plaintiff vehicle; anterior cervical disc discectomy C5-6, C6-7.