Why Choose Our Law Firm?
Serving New Jersey & New York Since 1988
Our personal injury and criminal defense attorneys take the time to listen to your concerns and address your needs.
Free Case Evaluation 24/7
- Personal Injury
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Ice and Snow Accidents
- Key Terms in Personal Injury Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Roof and Ceiling Collapses
- Seat Belt Defects
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Sport Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Criminal Defense
- Carjacking Charges
- Child Pornography Charges
- Criminal Sexual Contact
- Disarming a Law Enforcement Officer
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
- Can a Lawyer Help with Eliminating Drug Charges?
- DUI/DWI Charges
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Expungements and Bail Reduction
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Glossary of Criminal Law Terms
- Juvenile Crimes
- Marijuana Possession
- Megan’s Law in New Jersey
- New Jersey Domestic Violence
- Property Crimes
- Resisting Arrest
- Restraining Orders
- Terroristic Threats in New Jersey
- Theft Charges
- Types of Assault Charges
- Violent Crimes
- Additional Practices
We devote ourselves to our clients and benefit them in many ways, including:
We are available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your legal issues can arise at any time. We will be there when you need us.
Our New Jersey and New York attorneys speak Spanish, Yiddish, Hebrew Russian and Portuguese.
Our lawyers understand the difficulty of being injured or charged with a crime. We truly care about our clients and strive to form lifelong bonds with each person that walks through our door.
At Ellis Law, we offer free initial consultations in order to save you money.
- How can Truck Drivers Prepare for the Fall Season?
- What are the Different Types of Property Crimes in New Jersey?
- What are the Safety Risks Associated with Sitting in the Back Seat?
- What Steps Should I Take After a Truck Accident Leaves Me Paralyzed?
- How can I Check My Vehicle’s Crash Test Safety Rating?
- How can I Drive Safely During the Fall Season?
Guarantee For Injury Victims
Schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation with a lawyer at Ellis Law. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you will always get your calls returned in a prompt and courteous manner.Get Your Free Case Evaluation