Monmouth County Car Accident Lawyers
Monmouth County sees its fair share of serious and fatal car crashes each year. Motorists, passengers, bicyclists, and pedestrians are all put at risk when reckless or careless drivers get behind the wheel. Our Monmouth County car accident lawyers at Ellis Law have seen firsthand the physical, emotional, and financial strain our clients go through after suffering injuries in a car accident. We firmly believe that all negligent parties should be held accountable for an accident and injury they cause.
If you or someone you love has been harmed as the result of someone else’s negligence, you can trust our dedicated car accident lawyers to help recover maximum financial compensation from all liable parties. With an office conveniently located in Freehold, Monmouth County, we are proud to offer comprehensive legal services to our local clients.
How Can a Monmouth County Car Accident Lawyer Help Me?
Clients are guaranteed top-quality representation when they reach out to Ellis Law no matter what their specific legal needs may be. Our law firm is respectful and committed to each and every client who comes to our Monmouth County law office. We offer New Jersey residents needing legal assistance the benefit of five pillars of client care that make up the backbone of our practice:
- Compassion: A compassionate approach is the foundation of our firm. We often form lifelong relationships with our clients and their families. This allows us to offer experienced legal guidance.
- Availability: Accessibility to our clients at every step of the legal process is important to our legal team. We make sure we are available 24/7 to answer questions and handle any problems that may arise.
- Focus: Our law firm focuses on pinpointing the serious issues involved in each car accident case to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients. Our attorneys concentrate their practice on the specific area of law involved, and they have extensive experience handling these types of cases.
- Affordability: Our legal believes that every client deserves affordable representation. We allow all potential clients to meet with us to understand their legal options. Our goal is to provide top-quality legal representation to anyone who has been in a car accident due to negligence.
- Bilingual: Our Monmouth County car accident lawyers speak several languages, including Spanish, Yiddish, Hebrew, Russian, and Portuguese. This gives all of our clients effective counsel for their legal needs.
When you retain a Monmouth County car accident lawyer, you can trust we will handle every detail and step of the legal process. Our skilled team will thoroughly investigate, negotiate on your behalf, or take your legal matter to court if necessary.
What Should I Do After Being Injured in a Car Accident?
The first thing you should do after being injured in an accident is to seek medical attention as soon as possible. This is crucial not only for your well-being but also to preserve medical documentation for any future legal proceedings. The next step is to contact an experienced Monmouth County car accident lawyer who will protect your rights.
Our vast experience handling car accident cases allows our clients the peace of mind knowing their futures are in good hands. We have recovered millions in compensation for clients who have been injured in a car accident as the result of someone else’s negligence. Our goal is to obtain the best possible outcome for each client who has endured physical and emotional pain after a car accident.
If you have been injured in a car accident, you should reach out to us at our office in Freehold. Clients who use our legal services are much more likely to secure a higher financial award than individuals who attempt to resolve the matter by themselves.
How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Lawsuit?
New Jersey statutes set forth that every legal action taken by anyone injured due to the wrongful act or negligence of another party must be brought within 2 years of the subject incident. There are few exceptions to this rule, so it is important to have a knowledgeable car accident lawyer file a lawsuit on your behalf within the state’s strict guidelines.
Injured parties should retain a Monmouth car accident lawyer as soon as possible after an accident. We will help prove that the defendant owed you a duty of care, the defendant breached that duty of care through an act or omission of negligence, and as a result you suffered an injury and other losses. Our legal team will ensure that your case is properly handled in a timely and efficient manner.
How Much is My Car Accident Claim Worth in Monmouth County?
Every car accident case is different, and the value of an injury claim largely depends on the type of accident and degree of injury. While the average settlement for New Jersey car accident cases is about $30,000, our Monmouth County car accident lawyers have a higher-than-average success rate securing millions of dollars in awards for our New Jersey clients.
Compensation and damages available for clients injured in a car accident include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Costs of ongoing care
- Medical equipment and home devices
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of life’s enjoyment
- Emotional trauma
Verdicts and Settlements
Motor vehicle accident. Plaintiff sustained a brain injury.
Plaintiff motor vehicle side-swiped by tractor trailer forcing Plaintiff vehicle off the road.
Defendant motor vehicle went through stop sign.
Monmouth County Car Accident Lawyers at Ellis Law Offer Free Consultations
Our legal team has been advocating for car accident victims throughout New Jersey for over 35 years. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency basis so that all potential clients have the opportunity for top rated legal services. Our attorneys take the time to address every client’s questions and concerns, and work vigorously to achieve successful legal outcomes.
To schedule a free consultation at our law office in Monmouth County, call Ellis Law at 732-308-0200 or contact us online. Located in Freehold, New Jersey, we serve clients in Freehold, Asbury Park, East Brunswick, Toms River, Middletown, Jersey City, Long Branch, Neptune, Hudson County, Union County, Essex County, Monmouth County, Marlboro, Ocean County, as well as Brooklyn and New York City.