Freehold Personal Injury Lawyers
Freehold, New Jersey is a busy commercial hub in Monmouth County. Home to a large suburban community, Freehold also brings many visitors to the Freehold Raceway and Freehold Raceway Mall.
Our Freehold personal injury lawyers have dedicated their practice to handling a variety of claims and lawsuits on behalf of injured victims for over 35 years. We prioritize personal attention and frequently build lifelong relationships with our clients and their families. Clients who reach out to our dedicated attorneys after experiencing a personal injury can trust that their case is in highly qualified hands.
Why Choose Ellis Law?
At Ellis Law, our commitment to each new client who comes to our Freehold office is what drives our firm forward. We strongly believe that all liable parties should be held responsible for the harm they cause to innocent individuals and their families. Our legal team also shares the belief that anyone who experiences a life-altering injury deserves the opportunity for highly qualified legal services.
Clients that chose Ellis Law to benefit from the five pillars of client care that remains the foundation of our success:
- Affordability: Our dedication to affordability gives all potential clients the chance to meet with us to discuss legal options. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingency basis, meaning there are no upfront costs.
- Availability: Accessibility at every step of the legal process gives our clients the peace of mind they need. We are available 24/7 to answer questions and discuss any legal issues that may arise.
- Compassion: Our experienced attorneys have seen firsthand the struggles our clients endure after an unexpected accident and injury. We treat clients like family, and strive to ease their stress while we take over the details of their case.
- Diversity: Our attorneys speak Spanish, Yiddish, Hebrew, Russian, and Portuguese. This ensures that each and every client has effective legal counsel.
- Focus: Each attorney who handles a particular case focuses primarily on that area of law. This helps to ensure that every client receives the best possible counsel and support for their legal matter.
What Are Your Personal Injury Practice Areas?
Our Freehold, NJ Personal Injury Lawyers have achieved successful results in a variety of personal injury practice areas, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Workplace accidents
How Can Ellis Law Help with My Case?
If you or someone you love has suffered a serious injury, you need a legal advocate who will protect your rights and best interests. Our success rate for recovering financial awards on behalf of our injured clients speaks for itself. We value the relationships we build with our clients, and strive to give them the peace of mind knowing their case is being handled in an efficient manner.
- Take time to discuss the details of their case and the best legal options.
- Thoroughly investigate the incident that resulted in their personal injury.
- Gather all evidence needed to prove liability and fault.
- Review photos of the accident scene, police reports, and eyewitness statements.
- Gather all documents related to medical treatment and ongoing care.
- Work with qualified experts to help further your case.
- Negotiate with insurance companies and opposing counsel.
- Take their case to court in pursuit of a favorable verdict.
We fight for our clients to be compensated for the physical pain, emotional trauma, and financial losses they experienced. We fight to obtain maximum compensation our clients need after a life-changing injury, including:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Out-of-pocket medication expenses
- Costs of medical devices and home alterations
- Ongoing home care costs
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
In circumstances where a person’s life is tragically lost as the result of someone else’s bad behavior, we can file a wrongful death lawsuit on the family’s behalf. While nothing replaces the loss of a loved one, our goal is to recover just compensation for the emotional and financial losses family members often experience.
Freehold Personal Injury Lawyers at Ellis Law Fight to Recover Maximum Compensation for Clients and Families
Whether you experienced a minor slip and fall or a catastrophic construction accident, our attorneys understand that any kind of negligent harm can turn your life upside down. Let our experienced team take care of the overwhelming details, while you heal and get back on your feet.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call 732-308-0200 or contact us online. Located in Freehold, New Jersey, we proudly serve clients in Freehold, Asbury Park, East Brunswick, Toms River, Middletown, Jersey City, Long Branch, Neptune, Hudson County, Union County, Essex County, Monmouth County, Marlboro, and Ocean County, as well as Brooklyn and New York City.